Career Pathways is a 6-step guide that helps you understand how to become certified to work as a skilled professional in Canada; all the skills upgrading and job searching strategies that you need to succeed in the Canadian workplace. It offers resources about major employers and best locations for your profession. It even shows – through success stories – how other immigrants before you have walked on the path to professional success in Canada.
- Nova Scotia launches new business immigration streams
Nova Scotia is launching two new business immigration streams to attract international entrepreneurs and to retain international graduates of provincial universities and colleges. “The launch of the Entrepreneur Stream and the International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream will attract, and help retain, … Continue reading
- Canadian regulators launch new application process for internationally educated nurses
- PM Harper announces better foreign credential recognition
- Doctor finds welcome at IAF
Elena Kumar was just making ends meet as her husband, Amit, completed his residency in South Africa. The couple immigrated to Edmonton in 2009 and survived on Elena’s income as a clinical aid at a Medicentre. Then Elena had an … Continue reading
- Business Development Agent – St. Catharines
- Office Administrator – Winnipeg
- First things you need to do after landing in Canada
Getting that visa is an exciting milestone in your life, and it’s time for the next step in your journey. Once all the paperwork is done, including medicals, all your belongings are packed and your goodbyes are said, your Canadian … Continue reading
- Your first steps in Canada
- 15 essential to-do items after your arrival in Canada!
Like most immigrants, Nick Noorani faced many personal and professional challenges after immigrating to Canada. But he soon learned from the many immigrant success stories and started living the dream. Today, Nick is sharing these secrets about succeeding in Canada … Continue reading
- Western Union Canada Video
- Tips for helping new Canadians to shop wisely
(NC) – If you are new to Canada, you may find your shopping experience to be very different from what you are used to. Understand your rights and responsibilities to make informed decisions when buying goods or services.
- Get assistance with your income tax return
- Money and Credit
- Get the most out of LinkedIn with these 10 tips
One of the most popular social media sites, LinkedIn has become the Facebook for business professionals seeking to expand their network. While at time it seems like only large scale businesses or recruiters use LinkedIn, the site offers a variety … Continue reading
- Flexibility of being own boss driving new women entrepreneurs
- Loan insurance a safe bet for self-employed
- Living in Prince George, B.C.
Prince George is the “Northern Capital” of British Columbia; it’s the largest city in the northern area of the province and has a population of about 80,000. Situated at the confluence of the Fraser and Nechako Rivers, and the crossroads … Continue reading
- Finding a home
- Top tips to avoid coughs and colds at school
(NC) With kids back to their regular routine of school and extracurricular activities, families often struggle to keep everyone healthy during the dreaded cough and cold season. Here are a few tips to keep your kids germ-free: • Start off … Continue reading
- Moving out
- Maintaining your rental house