- Buying a new car in Canada
If you are new to Canada and thinking about buying a new car, the Canadian auto market offers a huge range of different vehicles to suit every need. For an newcomer coming from a country with a smaller automobile market … Continue reading
- Buying a used vehicle in Canada
- When does leasing make more sense?
- Prepare for the unexpected by understanding your insurance
(NC) – While the majority of Canadians review their insurance policies at least once a year, according to the State of Insurance Report, an annual report commissioned by TD Insurance, 52% of Canadians wouldn’t ask their insurance provider to clarify details … Continue reading
- Protecting you and your vehicle
(NC) For even the most experienced driver, hauling your kids to hockey practice or making a quick trip to the grocery store can be challenging if your vehicle is not properly prepared for winter. To prevent being caught off guard … Continue reading
- Winter tires: The option for snowy, icy roads
- Preparation is key when driving in winter weather
- Child safety seats – proper installation saves lives
(NC) – Child safety seats are the best form of protection when little ones are travelling in your vehicle. Specialized seats are designed to protect and reduce injuries – as long as they are installed properly.
- A crash course in minor collisions
- Driving in Canada
In order to drive a car in Canada you need a valid driver’s licence which is issued by the province or territory where you reside.
- Provincial and territorial government departments responsible for licensing cars and drivers