- Mentoring proven to drive value for newcomers and the Toronto Region
The Mentoring Partnership’s 2015 Recognition Reception celebrates leaders who make it possible November 30, 2015, Toronto (TRIEC) – The Mentoring Partnership, a program that pairs skilled immigrants with established professionals in their field as mentors, has been proven to drive … Continue reading
- Canadian regulators launch new application process for internationally educated nurses
- Polylicious 2015
- Start-up visa could be economic booster for Canada!
The old entrepreneur visa program had no economic benefit to Canada. Essentially to qualify one needed previous experience in self-employment/entrepreneurship and the applicant had to commit to hiring one full time Canadian. Very loosely managed, one heard stories of people … Continue reading
- New rules for skilled worker immigration program announced!
- Invisible minorities?
- Canada has welcomed its first 10,000 Syrian refugees
January 13, 2016 (Ottawa) – A significant milestone was reached on January 12th, 2016. Canada has now welcomed more than 10,000 Syrian refugees to our country as part of the #WelcomeRefugees initiative, bringing us closer to our goal of welcoming 25,000 … Continue reading
- Communities across Canada welcome Syrian refugees
- Communities across Canada preparing to welcome Syrian refugees
- Nova Scotia launches new business immigration streams
Nova Scotia is launching two new business immigration streams to attract international entrepreneurs and to retain international graduates of provincial universities and colleges. “The launch of the Entrepreneur Stream and the International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream will attract, and help retain, … Continue reading
- Nova Scotia launches new immigration stream
- Saskatchewan streamlines immigration rules for entrepreneurs