Canada leads the way globally in being a preferred destination to immigrate to. Every year, hundreds of thousands of hopefuls apply to be the chosen ones. Here at Prepare for Canada, we aim to provide you the information that will help you in your journey.
The primary way for skilled immigrants to live permanently in Canada is through the Express Entry program created by the Canadian Government. There are three immigration programs under Express Entry, and each has different requirements. Visit the Government of Canada site and answer a few questions to see if you’re eligible for Express Entry to Canada. It will take about 10 – 15 minutes to respond.
You will be asked questions about your:
- language ability
- family members
- work experience
- details on any job offer
Once you have completed the form it will tell you if you meet the requirements for immigration and provide you with a personal reference code along with a list of next steps you need to follow. After you have completed all the steps you will receive a confirmation that your profile is complete.
Every month the Canadian government determines how many Express Entry applicants will be admitted to Canada.
Apply with an Immigration Consultant
About Bright Immigration – a Prepare for Canada Preferred Partner
Our Focus is Success
At Bright Immigration, our immigration consultants aim to help clients with immigration related objectives. We are #1 immigration consultants and are far ahead from any competition when it comes to offering solutions to complex Canadian immigration problems.
Expert Canada Immigration Consultants
We are one of the most respected Immigration firms in Canada with over 10+ years of experience in personalized immigration service and support. We have a team of highly experienced immigration consultants who understand Immigration issues and how they affect your immigration dreams. Since over a decade, we have been helping people to realize their Canada immigration dreams.
Canada offers a wide array of immigration streams and programs that are available to individuals and families who are looking to visit or immigrate to Canada. Currently, there are more than 60 Canadian immigration programs available for individuals who are seeking to immigrate. Choosing a program that’s right for you can be the most challenging part of the immigration process, especially considering Canada’s immigration law is one of the fastest changing laws.
At Bright Immigration, we take the time to get to know you and ensure that our clients understand all the options that are available. Before we take on your case, we ensure that you qualify for a program and that we are able to help you.
We offer our clients with quality legal care and the most affordable legal services. We have represented thousands of families, individuals and businesses in their immigration-related matters. Our Canada immigration consultants will carefully review your assessment, determine your eligibility and present you with options.
What to know about hiring someone to help you immigrate to Canada
The Government of Canada has provided provided important tips if you decide to hire a representative to help you with your immigration process:
To find a paid or unpaid representative:
- Ask people you trust to recommend someone. Be sure to get advice from several people before you choose.
- Ask questions. Be careful of someone who won’t answer your questions
If you’re hiring a paid representative:
- Find out if they’re authorized
- This means they have a license to practice and give advice
- If you choose a paid representative who’s not authorized, we may return your application or refuse it
- If you give a representative money or compensate them in any other way in exchange for their services, they’re considered paid and must be authorized
- Ask about the representative’s training and experience
- Ask for references and find out how long they’ve been in business
- Discuss the services they’ll provide as well as their fee
- Make sure to get a written contract and read it carefully before you sign it
- Make sure it lists all the services they’ll give you and clearly states the fee you discussed
If you’re using a representative who works in Canada, you can also contact the Better Business Bureau. It can tell you if it has received complaints about a citizenship or immigration consultant, lawyer or other representative.
Tips to protect yourself from fraud
- Be careful of anything that sounds too good to be true
- Using a representative will not draw special attention to your application or guarantee that we’ll approve it
- Beware of representatives who encourage you to give false information in your application
- It’s against the law, and you could be denied entry into Canada or deported after you arrive
- Don’t leave original documents or photos with your representative
- Don’t sign blank application forms
- Don’t sign forms or documents unless you can read them
- If you don’t understand them, ask someone to translate
- Make sure to get copies of any documents your representative makes for you
- Any time you pay your representative, get a signed receipt
- Make sure your representative updates you on your application often
- Protect your money and remember:
- we’ll never call you and ask you to deposit money into a personal bank account
- we’ll never ask you to transfer money through a private money transfer company
- our processing fees are in Canadian dollars and they’re the same around the world
Learn more about how to protect yourself from fraud.
Source: Government of Canada
Latest posts by Prepare For Canada (see all)
- Top 8 things you need to know before you go to Canada! - December 4, 2019
- Newcomers and contract employment - November 28, 2019
- Job opportunities are not only in Toronto and Vancouver! - November 6, 2019