JOB SEARCH STRATEGIES & TECHNIQUES
Attend this free webinar to learn about the Canadian Job Market.
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 27, 2022 AT 10:30 AM (EST)
TUESDAY, DEC 27, 2022 10:30 AM (EST)
JOB SEARCH STRATEGIES AND TECHNIQUES
Canada’s job market is changing. While some industries are experiencing a decline, many industries continue to struggle with labour shortages, which is good news for newcomers. So if you’re planning to move to Canada, it’s important to get the latest labour market information. Register now for the live webinar to help you prepare to find your dream job in Canada.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss:
- What’s changed in the Canadian job market
- What sectors and professions are growing
- How you can prepare for the Canadian job market
- Resources and services to assist your job search efforts.
Join David Frattini, Managing Partner, Prepare for Canada, as he shares his insights about what you need to know about the changing Canadian labour market.
This webinar is for you if you have any of the following documents:
- Confirmation of Permanent residence
- Canadian Visa pick-up letter
- Request for medical examination letter
- Passport request letter
- Canadian visa
- IRCC invitation letter to obtain pre-arrival services
- Invitation to apply for permanent residence
- Unique Client Identifier.
SAVE YOUR SPOT!
Managing Partner | Destination Canada Info Inc.
David Frattini brings insights into the issues and needs of prospective immigrants to Canada. He has built successful relationships with many stakeholder groups that range from professional associations to settlement services for newcomers. These key relationships help newcomers to prepare for and achieve success in Canada.
Destination Canada Information Inc.’s “Prepare for Canada” program helps prospective immigrants to prepare for success in Canada by delivering quality seminars and information focusing on job preparedness and settlement first steps, operating overseas and in-Canada through online and in-person activities. Prepare For Canada and the Prepare For Canada Logo are registered trademarks of Destination Canada Information Inc.