Looking for work in Canada? ISSofBC provides several services to help you start and grow your career, including job search assistance, training, language education, and mentoring from professionals in your field.
Are you a newcomer looking for gainful employment? ISSofBC has the resources, training and support to help you return to the workforce.
The Settlement Program-Employment provides immigrant, live-in caregivers and refugee newcomers with information about BC’s job market, guidance and support on employment issues and connection to the broader community.
Are you a skilled immigrant looking to advance your career? Connect with a mentor to learn how.
Your Career Mentor can help you learn:
- Workplace culture, practices and standards in your industry
- Professional development and licensing procedures
- Networking and job search tips
- How to make career related decisions
- How to prepare for targeted jobs
- How to communicate effectively in the Canadian workplace
- How to build confidence and advance your career
For more information, click here.