Your First Steps In Canada Checklist:
7 Essential Checklists Plus What To Consider For Your Quarantine Plan
Your First Steps In Canada Checklist: Covid-19 Update
Making sure that you have everything in place for your move to Canada can be a real challenge, especially now.
Download our FREE checklist ebook to ensure that you are fully prepared to land in Canada. Here are the checklists that are included in the ebook:
- Checklist 1: Documents you can’t forget to bring
- Checklist 2: What you can and can’t bring with you
- Checklist 3: Transferring finances – Make sure you select YES to hear from The Bank of Nova Scotia to get the information you need.
- Checklist 4: Medical and immunization records
- Checklist 5: Professional documents
- Checklist 6: Tips for shipping personal effects
- Checklist 7: What to know about medical insurance
- Checklist 8: What to include in a quarantine plan
Due to Covid-19, when you land in Canada you must isolate for 14 days or face a fine or even prison time. It is essential that you have a plan in place for when you land. Download our new checklist to find out how you can do this safely.
Complete This Form To Get Your Free Checklist
Destination Canada Information Inc.’s “Prepare for Canada” program helps prospective immigrants to prepare for success in Canada by delivering quality seminars and information focusing on job preparedness and settlement first steps, operating overseas and in-Canada through online and in-person activities. Prepare For Canada and the Prepare For Canada Logo are registered trademarks of Destination Canada Information Inc.